Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am A Seeker of Hidden Things

I did this mandala by beginning one of the faces of the Goddesses that I paint on the center and as the focal point. I begin connecting the design in segmented shapes and attached her flowing hair to the ring of the circle. I used both colored pencil and markers to finish the mandala. I reflecting on the face,  It  reminds me of the Renaissance , magic, alchemy, a symbol in the Tarot. With the symbols around the circle, it seems to represent the Esoteric, occult or hidden wisdom. It also represents me as s seeker for I have been a spiritual seeker since I was 19 and worked as an intuitive counselor and channeled for many years. I have a love for the mystical and metaphysical study. It is is also significant in that I am a Sagittarius the seeker of hidden things.

No comments:

Post a Comment